We welcome the opportunity to help with your transfer item. Choose our store as your receiving FFL
- INBOUND TRANSFER -the shipping FFL should include their FFL paperwork and your contact info, in the box. The shipping FFL can contact us at email@example.com . Missing information will delay processing.
- If the shipper is a private individual, not an FFL holder, they must include a copy of their photo ID front and back along with contact information of who will pick item up.
- Please allow 24 hours after package arrives to process. We will contact you when ready for pick up via email or phone.
- The person picking up item must be the person whose name is on the order
- Bring your Current and Valid ID to process paperwork. Any change in address needs a government issued document, ex) DMV, county tax or utility bill, conceal weapon permit.
- Military personnel need a copy of ID and PCS orders to show VA residency
- Background check is $2, and done at the time of pick up. 3% fee for non cash transactions
- Transfer fee is $20 per item
- Conceal Carry Permit is required if you have purchased a handgun in the last 30 days
- Transfers can be held for 30 days, with prior arrangements. If not picked up, the item will be returned to shipper – Fees Apply
- Private/ person to person transfers require Valid ID from both buyer and seller. $35 per item and $2 state background fee
Outgoing Transfers are $35 per item. Postage and insurance are additional. Shipping cost is based on size, shape, weight, and the destination of the delivery. Shipping costs are calculated at time of shipping and can not be quoted prior.
We have limited packing material, since we are not a shipping store. Packages should be boxed up but unsealed, as we need to add additional paperwork.
Shipments can not be processed without the receiving Store/FFL contact info AND the name, phone number and/or email for the person picking item up
Questions about transfers- email firstname.lastname@example.org